Would you like to be part of Danone and experience working in a multinational environment to bring health through food to as many people as possible?
If YES, Danone is looking for a talented "Healthcare Nutrition Specialist (Medical Representative)" based in Kuwait like you!
About the role
1. Influencing HCP attitude and behaviour
• Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our HN solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP's and position the company as the first choice for the HCPs
• With the appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice
• Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies
• Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCPs
• Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs
2. Area Management
• Identify business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize results
• Implement "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with direct manager
• Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP
• Follow up customer queries/complaints
• Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Healthcare Nutrition Field Manager
• Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule
• Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products
• Conduct seminars and detailing nutrition education activities
• Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes
• Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on daily, monthly and yearly bases
3. Team Input
• Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs
• Help to run seminars/events
4. Intelligence and Insights Gathering
• Collect intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts
• Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences and round tables and report it to management
• Conduct medical detailing face to face call and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCP across the defined geographical area
• Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision Making networks in the region
• Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs
• Update competitor intelligence and input into database
• Record and report back on call visits and progress against set objectives
• Attend and participate in internal meetings as required
• Maintain company equipment e.g. car, laptop ...
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
To be successful in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Laboratory or Nutrition.
- 1-2 years field force experience in the Nutrition (preferred) or Medical/Pharmaceutical areas.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Valid residency, driving license and car.
Notes to the Applicants
So, if you are the Healthcare Nutrition Specialist (Medical Representative) we are looking for, click on "apply" now before the closing date of 14.02.2020.
Application Link and details to apply
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Danone website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Last Date of Application/Closing Date : 14.02.2020.
About the Company/Organization
Danone is a world leading food company operating in four business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For more details,visit website www.danone.com
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger