Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Fully- or part-qualified in any of the following international professional qualifications: CA; ACCA; ACA; CPA or equivalent
- Knowledge of IFRS
Experience and Background
- 4-6 years auditing experience in BIG4 firms
- Experienced in application of International Standards of Auditing (ISAs)
- Experienced in audit quality initiatives currently underway in the BIG4 firms
- Experienced in working as the Office Technical Desk handling technical consultations from various team
- Experienced in report writing skills specific to technical literature of IFRS and ISAs
- Experienced in delivering training sessions on technical matters
- Fluency in English
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, KPMG and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
facebook page to stay updated with Job Vacancies
#jobskuwait #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs
About the Company/Organization
An objective knowledgable advisor
In Kuwait, KPMG operates through its member firms KPMG Safi Al-Mutawa & Partners and KPMG Advisory W.L.L. We provide a full range of audit, tax, and advisory services to a portfolio of clients that includes major corporations, government institutions, public sector agencies, and not-for profit organizations.
With over 200 employees and 10 partners based in Kuwait, we form part of a global network of more than 200,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries, drawing on global industry insights to complement our strong local knowledge.
To provide our clients with the highest standards of service and professional capabilities, we recruit the best candidates from across the region and the world. KPMG in Kuwait is staffed with national and expatriate professionals representing more than 18 nationalities, creating a diverse culture in which people share knowledge and global perspectives.
We encourage our people to make a sustainable difference to our clients and the community in which we operate. Commitment to our community is one of our core values and a cornerstone of the culture of our firm. To us, responsible business practices contribute to broad-based development and a sustainable market.
Today, KPMG alumni can be found in leadership positions in numerous government and private sector organizations. The skills and experience that our people acquire at KPMG are helping drive Kuwait's economy and build the country's future.
For more details visit KPMG website and look for Kuwait location.