|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
- Contributing to higher customer satisfaction by ensuring high complex service work according to customer expectations. Interacting with customer to provide customized solutions. Creating and maintaining excellent relationship with customers and molding their needs. Creating new sales opportunities, influencing and convincing the client for the complete service portfolio.
- Performing medium to high complex service tasks like installation, commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and retrofits, repair independently, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, extensions, replacements, upgrades and retrofit, end of life service etc.).
- Performing remote and on-site service activities for motion drives (MODR) and systems in accordance with customer requirements. Ensuring timely, cost-effective solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Solving hardware and software functional compatibility issues and problems found during service intervention and replacing faulty hardware or software items involved.
- Providing assistance via service calls during and after hours as necessary. Performing remote service assistance using remote connection and diagnostics tools.
- Obtaining acknowledgement from the customer regarding the completed tasks and detailed activities performed to solve the customer problem. Acting as the project technical leader in the service project by analyzing the project requirements and clarifying the project scope.
- Ensuring the coordination of the other internal and external technicians and assigning them specific tasks related to service needs. Keeping management informed of service missions or projects progress and any problems that arise (technical issues, manpower, contractual delays, etc.).
- Ensuring maintenance service project execution with respect to the agreed terms of schedule, quality, cost, margin, and customer satisfaction. Ensures quality of services delivery in line with allocated cost and man hours.
- Ensuring quality of services delivery in line with allocated cost and man hours. Engaging and coordinating with HUB Service Operations Manager for required trainings, support and mentoring of service tasks.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in technical drives service.
- Required in-depth hands-on experience in the industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from the Careers , ABB website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancies and to apply please visit careers section of ABB Website,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
ABB is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
For more details,please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger