- Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the unit. May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative style.
- May be responsible for verifying data gathered, such as matching supplier invoices against file copies. Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of immediate supervisor.
- Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages. Receives, sorts, and distributes mail.
- May establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates. May initiate requests for service.
- May obtain basic data for completion of the unit's overhead budget and prepare associated recurring reports. May produce preliminary reconciliation as appropriate.
- May coordinate physical space requirements for the assigned unit. Initiates requests for PCs and telephones, and updates Corporate Directory as appropriate.
- May periodically prepare an occupancy report by project or gather information to complete staffing reports for the unit and/or several projects, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Diploma with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good business English and general office practice skills are required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills, as well as a working knowledge of MS Windows and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software, is required.
#kuwaitjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait
To apply please visit career section of Parsons Look for Kuwait location jobs and apply upon suitability(link below)