Providing complete administrative and secretarial duties including office management, time management, administrative duties and first point of contact interface with callers.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Provide administrative/secretarial service to Division Director, routing callers / correspondence as necessary and taking initiative in drafting. Complete replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently / appropriately.
- Perform as the central person for both internal and external visitors, whose purpose it is to contact the director’s office, ensuring that only those with valid reasons may do so.
- Coordinate and facilitates the reception and logistical arrangements for visiting VIPs and dignitaries, ensuring observance of protocol and sensitivity to cultural aspects.
- Maintain records/files, replenishes stationery and arrange servicing of office equipment to ensure the Division Director can function effectively and with minimum disruption.
- Performing complex administrative duties including, but not limited to, word processing, minutes taking, report writing in addition to other clerical duties like filing, faxing and copying.
- Make travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries/venues, ensuring most effective use of department time
- Provide a time management/diary service for the Division Director to ensure effective use of time and attendance at all meeting at the appointed times.
- Make arrangements for meetings, including booking venue, ensuring all participants are aware of timing and adequate supplies of stationary are available.
- Observe and apply strict level of confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to work performance and in providing services for the administration of departmental operations.
- Takes initiative to identify and deal with problems and issues that arise to ensure smooth running of the department as a whole and as per agreement with Division Director.
- Establish, maintain & revise filing and record keeping system of all documentation. Classify, sort & file correspondence and other documentation.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- The Senior level will execute many of the same activities as the Junior and Mid level, but in addition, will typically work on more complex, larger and higher importance/impact projects. The Senior level will also typically be expected to deliver highly optimal results as a product of broader and deeper experience.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- 2 years Diploma
- Successfully completed a secretarial vocational training course(s)
- 2+ years experience in a related field
- Good command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Competent in office automation tools i.e. PC, fax, typewriter
#kuwaitjobs #searchjobskuwait #jobwebsiteskuwait
To apply please visit the careers section ooredoo, look for Kuwait location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability