|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
|Qualifications||A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Electrification business for Marketing and Sales Business line based in Kuwait. In this role you will be having a strong knowledge of entire low voltage product market potential in Kuwait. Developing electrification Products business in various segments within Kuwait region and ensure targets are achieved & exceeded. Establishing strong relationship with the key players or partners to ensure converting the potential to reality for contributing and achieving the budget.
- Focusing on electrification products business to increase the market share by providing solution to the customer.
- Identifying the white spots within the region to promote electrification products.
- Creating demand from the OEMs to increase the stock order with distributors.
- Analyzing business potential, offerings to the customers, price levels, product developments and the business channel in Kuwait must be updated in the system.
- Ensuring on time delivery to the customer by coordinating with logistics team.
- Conducting monthly review meeting with distributors to update the order received from market, forecast and action plan for the next month.
- Organizing products training to distributors OEMS and customer events and seminars for customers.
- Ensuring strong synergy with electrification marketing and sales team and provide regularly the strategic guidance for the opportunities available in the market. Sending monthly report to superiors with updates and feedbacks.
- Providing detailed report to the management every month indicating the market situation and behavior, key achievement of the month with an action plan
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in sales and marketing for electrification business.
- Candidates should have working experience in local markets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
These details were taken and shared from the jobs section, ABB website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancies and to apply please visit jobs section of ABB website ,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Visit searchjobskuwait website to stay updated with current vacancies in Kuwait
Also do,like mykuwaitjobs facebook page to stay updated with vacancies
About the Company/Organization
Let’s write the future. Together.
ABB is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
For more details please visit: