Sales Manager - (19000015)
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Conveniently located in the heart of Kuwait City, Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown is close to the financially and business districts and just a short stroll from the waters of the Arabian Gulf. This modern hotel offers 169 comfortable and spacious guest rooms, spread over the hotel’s 24-floors. Guests can enjoy beautifully appointed, contemporary rooms and luxury bathrooms offering a range of modern amenities. The Millennium Central Kuwait Downtown features its very own Fitness Inn Health Club on the top floor of the property. Guests can make the most of a well-equipped gym and indoor swimming pool whilst enjoying panoramic views of the Gulf. The hotel has a choice of restaurants offering a wide range of international cuisine to suit all tastes. Downtown Restaurant serves international buffets and Friday brunches. Square Café provides snacks and refreshments throughout the day. Millennium Central Kuwait Dowtown is located a 20-minute drive from Kuwait International Airport. The hotel offers guests a complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the airport.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly individual revenue target assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain & develop business of hotel rooms, Food & Beverage, banqueting and conference business.
- Conduct in house show around & entertain the potential accounts.
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communications.
- Sitting at a desk for up to 4 hours per day.
- Traveling to and from meetings.
- Operating office equipment such as computers and printers
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Millennium website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Millennium careers website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger