|Date Posted||January 27, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
- Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service.
- Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services.
- Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs.
- Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques.
- Focusing on up selling/ cross selling.
- Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty.
- Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising.
- Ensuring stock replenishment at all times.
- Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays.
- Implementing CRM at the store level and providing relevant feedback.
- Coordinating with customer care center for after sales service.
- Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices.
- Graduate or a high school, sales or related courses Is advantage.
- Selling experience of at least 2 years preferably in high end segment in retail, hospitality or brands.
- Excellent communication (including spoken and written Arabic & English).
- Strong selling skills & customer oriented
- Confident, friendly & engaging personality
- Well-mannered and polite
- Immaculately groomed & physically fit.
Conduct the required tests using watch testing equipment which includes the below:
- Understanding customer needs and effectively communicating with regard to repair of watches
- Diagnosing the exact cause of fault in a watch
- Checking of watches using equipment such as ‘Witschi’ and ‘Proof master water resistance checking machine’
- Replacing battery of watches and carrying out complete service of the watch if necessary
- Identifying the parts to be replaced
- Maintenance of regular tools such as tweezers, screw drivers, etc.
- Must have relevant experience of 5 years and above as a Watch Technician
- Preferably should have done a certificate course from a watchmaking institute along with a secondary school certificate
- Must have experience in Repair and service of mechanical and quartz watches.
- Experience in repairing brands such as Omega, Fortis, Tissot, Mido , Louis Erard or similar brands will be an advantage.
- Candidates who worked in authorized service centers of Swiss watch brands with experienced in ‘complete service’ of mechanical and quartz watches are preferred.
- Should have good communication skills
- English language is a must.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from the Careers ,Behbehani Watch Worldwebsite containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancies and to apply please visit careers section of Behbehani Watch World Website,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Behbehani Watch World subsidiary company of Mohammad Saleh & Reza Yusuf Behbehani Co.W.L.L, The Company was established in 1963 and formed as a result of the ambition and determination of two brothers Mohammed Saleh Behbehani and Mohammed Reza Behbehani who joined forces to establish a company that attract international agencies around the world.
Throughout the past 5 decades, the group has developed in to a well-established conglomerate business " Watches & Jewelries, Automotive, Tires, Logistics, Travel, Soft Beverages, Printing Machinery, Insurance, and Banking " which has incorporated and cherished the heritage of the past whilst maintaining a clear focus on the future, The vision and foresight of the founders combined with their vast business experience complimented their keen sense of strategy, quality products and services due to which the company excelled and earned the trust of its customers.
Today Behbehani Watch World Multi-Brand showrooms are managed by technically qualified hands with experience in sales and service of Swiss Watches, The showrooms represent more than 15 world class Brand and are ideal places to meet the customer requirements for luxury watches guaranteeing value, satisfaction and enthusiasm, however the company had always been dedicated to establishing open channels of communication with its customers as well as providing them with the best quality service we are available in 3 location '' Avenues Mall, Jahra Mall & Kuwait City ".
The company is committed to enhancing its services to suit its customers lifestyle and satisfying every moment of their experience with the company, we understand our strength comes from our culture, our values and business practices, we will maintain our reputation of professionalism and integrity as we move in to the future.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger