|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant- Tag 2||Proven experience of hitting or exceeding sales target of up to 8 million dollars per year ,Established network of relevant contacts within the Kuwaiti market Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant-Tag 1||Previous Account Management / Business Development experience within a similar industry ideally within the Kuwaiti market, Proven technical knowledge of BMS, Fire and Security Systems (Honeywell product knowledge would be an advantage)|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Industry||Global Business Conglomerate engaged in various sectors|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Project Quantity Surveyor to be based in Kuwait. In this role, you will control and measure the cost, time and scope of a project in accordance with contract. Your activities will include cost planning, account valuation, cost estimation, change order management, negotiation and dispute resolution.
You will control project costs by accurate measurement of progress and required work via the application of expert knowledge of labour, materials and subcontracting cost with an understanding of the implications of design decisions and scope changes.
You will have responsibility for measuring quantities from drawings, sketches and specifications to prepare Tenders, Change Orders and Bill of Quantities. You will also have responsibility for the measurement and evaluation of subcontractor work and resolving payment disputes and eliminating additional subcontractor cost that cannot be recovered from the customer.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Assist in the preparation of tender and change order documentation
· Assist in the management of the flow of information to and from the company to ensure compliance with the contract program me and contractual commitments.
· Manage the variation process and ensure the Company position is secured financially and contractually.
· Ensure customer satisfaction is at acceptable levels and promptly resolve customer issues
· Assist in the preparation and submission of regular job costing reports.
· Assist in the collection of retention amounts and the collection of all Final Certificates.
· Lead the change order management process and keep the change order register current to enable financial reporting
· Progressively build up information to facilitate prompt preparation of the Honeywell final account, including subcontractor accounts, and ensure receipt of cash through to issue of final certificate.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Relevant degree qualification, ideally in Engineering or Building Services, or equivalent qualification and experience.
· Extensive experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management
· QS experience of substantial projects
· RICS or CIOB membership, or equivalent would be an advantage
· PMI Certification (Desired)
· A knowledge of principles and best practices in customer service
· Good team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· A desire to continually improve processes and motivate change. A confident, resilient personality
· Confirmed ability to communicate at all levels across all internal and external partners involving strong relationship building skills
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· A well-presented, articulate and professional in your approach
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
Application Link and details to apply
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Honeywell careers website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
We have been innovating for more than 100 years – and now we’re creating what’s next.
For more details please visit
Working at Honeywell
Honeywell is globally recognized as a culture that balances accountability and results with a high value on its people.
For more details please visit
Please note that these vacancies were shared from the website of the Institution/Firm/Company and it was shared with the intention to help out genuine applicants seeking a Job. This Website has not association whatsoever with the Institution/Firm/Company. Please visit the particular website/application link mentioned to know in detail about the vacancy and apply upon suitability and interest.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger