Operations Coordinator - Kuwait to execute all day-to-day coordination of customer orders, updations of internal/external customer systems and following up on arrival notice with airline and shipping lines.
* Understands and ensures adherence to Panalpina Quality Policies, Standards and Guidelines (according to ISO 9’001, ISO 14’001 and ISO 18’001 certification) and ensures compliance to processes and procedures set in Panalpina IMS.
* Ensures strict adherence to Panalpina Code of Conduct.
* Ensures availability, actuality and adherence to specific customer SOP / KPI.
* Establishes internal SOP / KPI for specific customer business in line with customer SOP / KPI
* Ensures implementation of internal SOP with respective Operational Teams and monitors adherence to same.
* Ensures customer satisfaction and customer retention by providing timely, friendly and excellent Customer Service.
* Manages all tasks/activities within SOP and quotation from M&S and PA overseas offices.
* Coordinates arrival or departure information with customer and respective Operational Teams,
* Obtains specific documentation from customer (e.g. permits / licenses for controlled commodities etc) and provides same to Operational Teams in a timely and accurate manner.
* Updates relevant internal/external application(s).
* Acts as first escalation contact to all customers (e.g. Customer Service, operational or administrative topics).
* Informs supervisors of any irregularities that require assistance and captures and provides feedback on subcontractors' standards, performance and services.
* Ensures complete execution of claims as detected or raised by customers.
* Carries out improvement / changes on procedures and systems as proposed by supervisors.
* Provides feedback to Customers and PA overseas stations on executed activities and incurred charges.
* Graduate from recognized university/college.
* 3-5 years of relevant Operational and Customer Service experience.
* Strong communicator (both, written and oral)
* Proactive team player.
* Attention to detail & quality.
* Initiative and commitment to achieve.
* Ability of effective people management through KPI setting and measurement
* Readiness to continuously focus on identifying and meeting customer current and future needs.
* Readiness to provide alternatives and optimized solutions to the Customer
* Fluency in written and spoken English (knowledge of local language is an advantage).
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Panalpina website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Panalpina website,Careers section
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions for eleven core industries. Drawing on in-depth industry know-how and customized IT systems, Panalpina manages the needs of its customers' supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be. Energy and Project Solutions is a specialized service for the energy and capital projects sector. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and it works with partner companies in over 90 countries. Panalpina employs approximately 14,500 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards – wherever and whenever.
For more details please visit their website.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger