A reputed Furniture E-Commerce Firm is looking to hire for the following positions:
To be responsible for the overall supply chain management.
Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
• Proficient in standard logistics software.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
2)E-Commerce Data Entry
A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the Furnnmorecomputer system for processing and management.
A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
• Insert products and accounts data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
• Compile verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
• Scan documents and print files, when needed.
• Keep all information and document within workplace confidential.
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
• Search and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Apply data program techniques and procedures.
• Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform simple backup operations.
• Good command of English and Arabic writing.
• Good communication skills with either Arabic or English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools on different devices.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch-typing skills on computer keyboard and tablet.
• Ability to work for overtime when needed.
• Familiar with common search engines and basic web browsing.
Application Link and details to apply
Kindly send your CV/Resume mentioning the job title in the subject toHR@furnnmore.com upon suitability and interest
About the Company/Organization
FURN© is the first multi-vendor online destination for furniture shopping in Kuwait.
We save time and effort by providing easy furnishing
Shopping for the best furniture can be a challenge - not being sure that you got the best deal, or feeling forced to buy because you don’t have the time to continue the hunt, going through the trouble of delivery and installation, or falling in love with a set that’s slightly over your budget.
Luckily, we got all that covered! We gathered a selection of the best furniture in town in one place, to help you discover and browse through multiple options, brands and prices to select what works best for you, and especially you.
Furniture, and more
In addition to helping you get the best furniture, we offer décor, home improvement, housewares, lighting and more. Committed to delighting our customers every step of the way, we are reinventing the way people shop for their homes and offices - from product discovery to final delivery, installation and financing.
Happy furniture, happier homes
Whether you’re looking to buy a new bedroom or a single chair, your experience is essential. We are committed to doing our part, and technology is at the heart of our approach. We thought of all the possibilities and developed a system to help create a single place where it’s easy for everyone to get the furnishing they love, while enjoying a great experience.
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger