In this role, you will be responsible to achieve sales by category by maximizing short and long-term growth opportunities and build long-term relationship with the customers.
- Accountable for the achievement of the area sales growth targets by category
- Achieve the core distribution (listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets and the agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA)
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (visibility, shelve space, promotions and implementations)
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store in the assigned area(s)
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, checkouts, secondary placements, and gondolas
- University degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales or related field
- FMCG Experience is a must
- Demonstrate ability to understand business environment
- Demonstrate strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- English/Arabic is a must
Full-time - (University in Business or related field; 2-3 years’ experience in Sales as a Field Sales Representative)
For a full list of details about the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Nestle.,website input Kuwait location in the text box(Search for Jobs) and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Facebook page to stay updated with Job Vacancies
#jobskuwait #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs
About the Company/Organization
The world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 190 countries worldwide.
For more details please visit https://www.nestle.com/aboutus