The responsibilities of the Key Account Manager are achieving sales goals and KPIs of the assigned accounts, contributing to Roche Diagnostics objectives, drive business success, based on product innovation and high medical value tests promotion. Provide high level knowledge support to customers and colleagues on the product family under responsibility, while maximizing opportunities on channel-filling and adoption of new diagnostic tests. He/she is responsible for setting and implementation of long, mid and short term strategies for key accounts. In his scope as an Account Manager he is fully responsible for Managing the performance of different functions to fully fulfill the agreed on commitments to the customer.
- Maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Establishing a productive relationship with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, Coordinate/Manage the involvement of company personnel, including logistics, support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, KPIs and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Developing business plans for current and future opportunities and proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining an updated CLS
- Punctually reports and documents all account related activities.
- Proactively shares and updates all colleagues who are serving the assigned Key Account with his/her strategic account plan.
- Proactive channel filling and AIB management
- Dynamic Forecasting
- To respect and follow all company rules, policies, values and principles
- You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche
- To ensure that the placed instruments are generating the committed revenue
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
Who You Are
- You hold a BSc degree in Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biochemical, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 7 - 10 years of experience in sales in the Healthcare market (IVD preferred), with a proven success record
- You have strong account management, stakeholder management, and relationship building skills
- You are proactive, dynamic, and are able to achieve goals with minimal direction
- You have strong communications and presentation skills both oral and written, and ability to make powerful presentations
- You are highly self-motivated and passionate in conducting & developing business
- You have strong leadership skills, and are able to resolve/solve conflicts/problems
- You are able to organize, prioritize and manage your tasks efficiently
- You have strong negotiation and convincing skills
Notes to the Applicants
- Location Kuwait, Kuwait - Field
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Sales
- Schedule Full time
- Job level Individual contributor
- Job type Regular
- Posted since 2020/02/09
- Posted until 2020/02/23
- Job-ID 201906-118065
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Roche website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Roche Careers website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Who we are
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger