|Date Posted||November 30, 2019|
|External Link if any to apply||http://expit.com/careers/operations-project-manager-services/|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant-Tag 1||Proven experience in IT Managed Services|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Preferred|
As Operations and Project Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the operations and project teams. The ideal candidate will have previous operations management experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of teams and a sound understanding of the technologies. Exposure in the field of systems management, data center, and cloud technologies is desirable.
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for customers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team and, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Manager to ensure new customers are on-boarded with seamless handover / transition
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service
- Set and cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high-quality service and support
- Successfully manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Coordinate all aspects of project delivery including defining project scope, specifying deliverables, estimating project duration, effort, and cost, managing project budget, creating detailed project plans, schedules and managing change requests.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all engagements
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation both in and out of hours as required
Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager from an external, customer-facing IT Managed Services background with a proven track record of building, developing and managing service delivery and support teams. You will have leadership and people management skills along with previous experience growing and developing an operations team.
In addition to the above you will also:
- Have a good level of commercial acumen
- Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction, and continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, influencing and customer management skills
- Have technical understanding of Data Center and cloud technologies
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or computer science/engineering fields
- 2-5 year experience in a Customer facing role
- Successful track record in solution selling is highly desirable
- A general understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and technologies or any hands-on experience in the field of IT operations or administration
- Specific knowledge about Microsoft enterprise products will be an asset
Please visit careers section of Expit and apply(link below)