We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: HR Officer
What you will do:
- Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Prepare the bonuses, schooling fees entitlements and any financial reports for the Payroll Department
- Prepare, send, follow up and process Financial Remuneration Forms
- Prepare offer letters and internal memos (salary certificates, NOCs)
- Assist all employees with their day to day queries and enquiries on company policies and procedures
- Assist employees with their day to day queries and needs from the HR Services Department
- Coordinate with the insurance companies for additions/deductions and renewals
- Liaise with Management for probationary period confirmation
- Coordinate recruitment support: follow up on visa / labour card applications, arrival of new comers from out of country, start date etc.
- Initiate, update and maintains employees’ confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals...)
- Prepare staff turnover reports (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role
- Must be a Bachelor Degree Holder
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Chalhoub Group website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Chalhoub Group careers website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East and an expert in retail, distribution and communication. With a growing workforce of more than 12,000 people, and a network of over 650 retail stores, the Group's success is attributed to its highly skilled and dedicated teams.
The journey started in 1955 with the opening of the first Christofle boutique in Damascus. Since the beginning, the Group’s vision was to build successful luxury brands in the Middle East, giving them the tools and means to grow and develop.
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger