|Date Posted||January 2, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Language Requirements||English, Arabic|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Gender preference if any||Not Applicable|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Location: Kuwait City/ Kuwait
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
0-2 years of experience (in Field Sales)
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So, are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you’ll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its’ clients!
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits daily and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- University Degree – Business Administration or Business-related majors: Marketing, Management, Finance, Economics
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience
- Strong command of both English and Arabic
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- High level of ownership and sense of responsibility
- Thinks outside the box and challenges status quo
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
These details were taken and shared from the careers section, Nestle Website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancies and to apply please visit jobs section ,Nestle website,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Like mykuwaitjobs facebook page to stay updated with vacancies
#mykuwaitjobs #searchjobskuwait #searchjobsarabia
About the Company/Organization
the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 190 countries worldwide.
More details please visit