Ensure that project documents follow the company's standards, stay maintained and accurate and are available to all employees and managers who need them. The Document Controller will mainly work with technical documents like blueprints and reports and perform tasks uploading, editing, printing and distributing them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will perform a variety of document control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups.
- Ensure that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the project duration.
- Receive, copy/scan, store, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
- Check for accuracy and edit/update files like contracts, if needed.
- Review and update technical documents, e.g. manuals and workflows.
- Maintain and managed an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. When needed, he will expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Diploma in related discipline and at least 5 years of document control experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic are a must.
- Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with project management and basic knowledge of labor and corporate law.
- Hands-on experience using MS Office, e.g. Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in the use of Aconex and other Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Knowledge of construction documents.
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Attention to details.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Parsons website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit Parsons Careers Website ,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more details please visit Parsons website.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger