|Date Posted||December 9, 2019|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Language Requirements||English, Arabic|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Report to: Regional Sales Director & Distributor Markets Middle East & Africa
Based in Kuwait
Note: This associate will work for Nobel Biocare, but will be hired by an external agency.
• Activity Plan design, implementation and follow up per Distributor partner in line with NB mission (secure a local training program, study club plan, Customer events, Patient information events)
• Adapt, promote and use Global Sales & Marketing tools with Distributors (Product campaings, Sales training tools, product updates, etc.)
• Identify and support partner's needs in terms of training and NB business coaching (Sales Training at product and softskills, sales compensation plans.)
• Develop and deploy distributor partners agreements for current and new partners
• Build relationships with Local Key Experts Users. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services. Update on latest solutions.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of company policies and effectively implement them at the territory level.
• Meet or exceed predetermined revenue objectives by cultivating sales growth opportunities in existing and new accounts.
• Develop long-term relationships with key contacts in assigned accounts.
• Establish daily contact with key management, decision makers, and influencers in hospitals, dental schools, medical schools, public & private practitioner offices as well as any outpatient or surgery centers where the use of implants would be useful.
• Make presentations and obtain orders from above contacts. Presentations shall include: product specs, marketing information, promotional product information, introduction, and explanation, discussion of application specs and include the use of company provided slides, video, computer, and/or other presentation material.
• Prepare formal written quotes and/or proposals to present to new customers, in accordance to company policy regarding pricing, terms and level of account activity.
• Remain in contact with established customers to provide proper information flow from Nobel Biocare Systems to customer.
• Support ongoing product training and assist in retraining customer base in proper procedures to use with Nobel Biocare Systems.
• Competency in budgeting and forecasting by account and product for the territory.
• Order entry and customer documentation using assigned software.
• Weekly rolling forecast.
• Participate in tradeshows, exhibits and meetings as assigned
• Facilitate communication and liaison between Nobel Biocare’s functional departments and customers.
• Work and leverage relations with sister companies in the Dental Platform and Envista family.
• University degree, BBA or Marketing or similar
• Knowledge in dental or medical area
• 3-5 years' experience in a sales role in Dental Market or related fields (Medical device), with experience in both private and public sector
• Kuwaiti dental market knowledge
• Distributor Market management
• 3 years with fully or partially P&L/Marketing Plan accountability.
• Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Arabic & English mandatory
• Cross cultural competency
For full details about the job and apply please visit careers section,Envista website look for Kuwait location and apply against the vacancy(link below)