1) Contracts Engineer/ Contracts Administrator
Contracts administration for Pre Contracts, Execution Stage & Post Contracts stages up to Projects(s) closeout to ensure compliance to Company requirements and policies.
Review the draft agreement (Main Contract), Form remarks with proper justification, participate in negotiations, and assist tendering to finalize the Main Contract
- Establish proper interactions with project team and make sure the information line (correspondence, transmittals, RFIs, reports etc.) are as per HOTECC Policy (IMS), recorded properly and shared to contracts in real time.
- Oversee all logbooks, categorize correspondence and forecast potential issues, disputes, detail landmarks and analyse real time progress
- Strict overview of elapsed time & utilized cost for the project and assist project manager to notify contractor’s concern to Main Contractor/Engineer/Employer etc.
- Intervention by advice to project manager to prevent critical disputes and general ramifications.
- Assist project manager in interim progress meetings by participation
- Assist QC/QC for SVR actions and defences
- Assist Cost Control contractually for Contractor’s Payments release
- Overview subcontract tendering procedures
- Review the Terms & Conditions of subcontract agreements
- Make sure all Insurances, Bonds and permits are received, updated and well recorded.
- Follow up the P.P.E.P. guidelines to stay up to date for total sublet works, targets and achievements.
- Peruse correspondence with subcontractors and predict issues and provide proper resolutions.
POST CONTRACTS STAGE
- Assist PM to acquire Completion Certificates
- Prepare requests to release retentions and bonds and pursue till acquisition
- List the imminent issues, dispute, claims and declarations.
- Prepare Claims by collection information with confirmation documents and submit in line with the requirements of Main Contract.
- Pursue the dispute correspondence as focal person and submit under proper authorities in line with main contract documents
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline (as appropriate).
- A fair knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards is required.
- A fair knowledge of principles and practices of Construction Industry.
- A fair knowledge of principles and practices of construction contract services.
- Contractual and commercial awareness.
- 6 to 8 years as Contracts Engineer/Administrator related work field.
2) Estimation Engineer-Mechanical
To review draft tender and project documents to assist in the preparation of technical and commercial bids for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Commercial & Industrial, Facilities Management and Operations & Maintenance projects.
- To review draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
- To prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm Technical & Commercial queries pertaining to Tender documents.
- To interpret & review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries to Client.
- To prepare summary of material required for the Tender to avail procurement cost / budgetary quotations and to identify material types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
- To prepare comparison chart for the required materials from the received quotations to form the Total material cost.
- To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labour calculations for final approval.
- To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
- To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline (Mechanical).
- Tendering procedures, discipline specific codes of practice
- Preparing reports & records and Data analysis and tender review
- Drawing interpretation and sketches, Materials Costs and quantities
- 10 + years related work experience as an Estimator in tendering department and experience as Discipline Engineer, Project management, Materials costing and purchasing, specification for projects.
3)Quality Assurance Internal Auditor
To provide support on the implementation, maintenance, monitoring and documentation of formal and cost-effective business management system in line with Company policy and relevant to ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems.
- Conduct QHSE internal audits and release the audits report on time & coordinate with auditees to take necessary corrective actions to closeout all non-conformities.
- Coordinate external audits/assessment by certification body on IMS and actively involve as a QHSE team member in the Surveillance audits of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certifications.
- Co-ordinate the timely completion of Corrective actions on NCRs, Observations and Customer Complaints raised etc…
- Organize, implement, conduct and manage the IMS as per Company policy, contract specifications and ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001 standards.
- Ensure satisfactory corrective actions on Quality/Safety/Environmental violations reported from projects and other operations.
- Maintain Document control system as per IMS/ISO requirements in QHSE Department.
Other QHSE functions as instructed by Head of QA/QC and Coordinator QA&RA.
- Plan and conduct internal audit with respect to quality, safety and environment management system
Follow and maintain ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 requirements related to this position.
- Bachelor Degree
Lead Assessor Qualification in:
ISO 9001, Quality Management System
ISO14001, Environmental Management System
ISO 45001, Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Experience in Quality, HSE and Environmental management system implementation, internal and external auditing, training and certification.
- 10 years experiences in the relevant field, with 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience in quality assurance, occupational health and safety & environmental management systems in the construction industry.
- Minimum 5 years exp. in the same field of Construction industry.
- Awareness in the Quality Assurance requirement.
Application Link and details to apply
Suitable and interested applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company/Organization
HOT Engineering & Construction Co.-KSCC (HOTECC), Established in 1974, is one of the biggest multi-disciplined Engineering Construction & Maintenance companies for Oil & Gas/Industrial, Civil Infrastructure construction, Building Construction, Heavy Equipment Rental Projects and Non-Destructive Testing Services in the State of Kuwait. Over the years, our company has built a reputable track record for successfully completing numerous projects.
As one of the biggest and most important workhorses of HOTECC, our all Divisions adhere to the strictest quality standards and invest a huge amount of resources to ensure that it employ only the most advanced construction and engineering methods. All of our team members apply their specialized skills and make significant use of modern technology to guarantee the success of our projects.
Our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 certifications also stand as testament to our commitment to delivering leading-edge and cost-effective solutions, and to affording our clients and partners only the best kind of service possible. This dedication to excellence underpins the longevity of the relationships we build with them.
HOT Engineering & Construction Company mainly undertakes a wide range of Engineering Construction & Maintenance Projects of various magnitudes & complexities for Oil & Gas/Industrial, Civil Infrastructure, Building Construction, Heavy Equipment Rental Projects and Non-Destructive Testing Services. The Company headquarters located in Kuwait with subsidiary in Qatar.
Since the commencement of our operations in 1974, we have executed numerous projects in Kuwait.
Over the years we have achieved remarkable growth and have the capacity to execute large construction & maintenance projects. With complete Infrastructure in place, a qualified & experienced management team assisted by engineering, drafting, planning, procurement, quantity surveying, administration, HR, Finance, IT, execution & QHSE teams along with a highly developed & skilled workforce, we are fully equipped to handle a wide range of construction & maintenance projects attaining the highest international standards.
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger