|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Industry||Computer Software/IT/Computer Hardware/ITES|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
- Develop new sales leads and prospects.
- Achieve assigned sales targets through developing business with Existing customers and New Customers.
- Implement go-to-market strategy to increase revenue and grow Kuwait market
- Understand and appreciate market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments in the security sector
- Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Define strategy to achieve targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Generate business opportunities by working with Customers and Channel partners to discover and explore opportunities.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and other activity reports in SalesForce.
- Create proposals/RFP responses, and conduct presentations.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Proven Business Development Manager who is used to working on Targets
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- A Bachelor’s Degree / PG in a relevant discipline
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or business development with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in security services consulting.
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organisation
- Ability to understand customer security requirement and offer appropriate solutions.
- Good understanding of security marketplace and solutions
- Formal certification in security solutions will be added advantage.
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc.
- Must be fluent in English language.
Application Link and details to apply
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, StarLink careers website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
StarLink is acclaimed as the fastest growing "True" Value-added Distributor across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa regions with on-the-ground presence in 20 countries including UK and US.
With its innovate Security Framework, StarLink is also recognized as a "Trusted Cyber & Cloud Advisor" to over 3500 enterprise and government customers that use one or more of StarLink's best-of-breed and market-leading technologies, sold through its Channel network of over 1500 Partners.
Over the last decade, StarLink has grown more than 50% year-on-year to become the largest and fastest growing ‘True Value-Added-Distributor’ in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa with a turnover of over $400 Million. Today StarLink, recognized as a Trusted Cyber & Cloud Advisor distributes over 45+ market-leading vendors in the region. The portfolio called the StarLink Solutions Lifecycle, helps Channel Partners differentiate offerings and assists customers to identify key risks and define priorities for addressing IT Security challenges.
StarLink's True VAD business model uniquely caters to its vendors, partners and customers:
- To its vendors, in addition to standard VAD capabilities, StarLink helps extend their reach on-the-ground with comprehensive and expert sales, pre-sales and professional services teams.
- The 1500+ partners in StarLink's Channel are provided with end-to-end services, trainings and channel enablement, to assist partners on their path to autonomy and develop expertise in StarLink's vendor technologies. StarLink helps partners remain profitable by providing them integrated solutions around six major domains: Data center & Cloud, Communication, Access Control, Risk & Compliance, Data Protection, and Management.
For more details please visit:
Please note that these vacancies were shared from the website of the Institution/Firm/Company and it was shared with the intention to help out genuine applicants seeking a Job. This Website has not association whatsoever with the Institution/Firm/Company. Please visit the particular website/application link mentioned to know in detail about the vacancy and apply upon suitability and interest.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger