|Date Posted||December 14, 2019|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant- Tag 2||You must have a passion for Food & Beverage and monitoring market trends.|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant-Tag 1||A minimum of two (3) years of experience within a Managerial role, ideally with a Growth mindset. Business Development, Sales and more importantly, Relationship Management are key.|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Industry||Kitchen Infrastructure Service Provider/Kitchen Technology Service Provider|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
What You’ll Do
Kitopi’s Brand Excellence Managers are the bridge between our business and the brands we represent. A Brand Excellence Manager makes sure that every brand that we cook for is absolutely satisfied with our services and is continuously gaining the market’s trust in Kitopi. Constantly reaching out to new and existing brands, a Brand Excellence Manager is super self-motivated and driven, and will always find a way to close the deal.
In addition to onboarding new clients, Brand Excellence Managers consult restaurants on how to grow and work closely with C-suites of large F&B groups. Constantly bridging the different parts of Kitopi, the role also requires coordination of kitchen teams and delivery aggregators.
- Grow the business of brands in the Kitopi portfolio by facilitating and consulting on new launches, marketing and strategic initiatives
- Be able to build and manage the brand P&L within Kitopi
- Stake out brands in the market that could benefit from being part of the Kitopi family (basically, everyone!) and approach them.
- Constantly receive feedback from brands and Kitopi B/C’s and adjust accordingly.
- Delegate tasks to Kitopi Brand Champions and other team members; receive feedback gracefully from Kitopi management and apply it.
- Generate reports periodically for various brands indicating brand performance with respect to revenue, customer feedback, and retention.
- Set a schedule for quality control checks and carry them out. Ensure there’s a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators.
- Engage with existing brands to uncover new creative opportunities that can enhance partnerships further. Protect the interest of each brand by monitoring their food-cost ratios and inform them when overspending occurs. Maximize the business attained from each existing brand through proposing new ideas, marketing schemes, and product development.
Filter through data provided by brand to create meaningful information to then be converted into value-adding propositions for the brand.
What We Are Looking For?
A minimum of two (3) years of experience within a Managerial role, ideally with a Growth mindset. Business Development, Sales and more importantly, Relationship Management are key. You must have a passion for Food & Beverage and monitoring market trends.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape. High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners. An entrepreneurial DNA – you’re like the lost and found for great opportunities.
- People person – an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams. Able to motivate and inspire.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
For a full list of details about the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Kitopi,Website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
facebook page to stay updated with Job Vacancies
#jobskuwait #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs
About the Company/Organization
Kit.op.i stands for Kitchen Operation Innovations. We are a state of the art kitchen network that cooks and delivers on behalf of other food brands. We provide the infrastructure and technology that enables food brands to open delivery only locations with minimum capital expenditure and time. We handle all your delivery orders at our network of kitchens so you can focus on running your restaurant, marketing, and product innovation.
For more details,please visit www.kitopi.com