|Date Posted||February 16, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Language Requirements||English, Arabic, Hindi|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Yes, its mandatory|
|Gender preference if any||Male|
|Preferred age limit(if any)||30-40 years of age|
|Apply on or before/Job application deadline||01-Mar-2020|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
|Email for sending job email@example.com|
- Test the power source to avoid any malfunction to its serviceable.
- Ensure entire equipments are functional & clean and connected to the automobiles focal power source.
- Diagnose and undertake electrical repairs.
- Test and repair digital control systems.
- Identify repairs required through unfair wear and tear and advise the team leader.
- Request parts and equipment as necessary.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Any other requirements for department head it is from your responsibilities
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Education / Qualifications: Diploma Electrical Engineering or Computer Technology.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of auto electrical parts and electrical components.
- Experience: At least 2-4 years of experience within a similar role in the automotive sector.
- Accreditation / Licensing: N/A
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Technical expertise use hand and power tools confidently
- Problem solving skills
Clear and concise communication
- Attention to details
- Good eyesight and vision for detail
- Excellent customer skills
Application Link and details to apply
Suitable applicants can send thier resume to firstname.lastname@example.org