Start date 27 th July 2020
Training Hub Location Amsterdam for the first 12 month
Area of Interest Sales – Product
Why you'll love Cisco
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired!
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
You’ll learn from top authorities and coaches in an unrivaled setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will help guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams!
The program will begin on July 27th, 2020. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. We’ll encourage you to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
What You’ll Do
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training and on-the-job-experience. In the first phase of your experience, we will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and give the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor. You’ll work with Account Managers and together you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need to Be Eligible:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Bachelor's (BE/BSc/BA/etc.) or Master's degree in any of the Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
- Must have graduated by May 2018 or later
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in Kuwait, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to Kuwait as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub if required. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hubs will be provided as applicable'
To apply please visit careers section Cisco Careers,look for Kuwait location and apply against the job of Associate Solutions Engineer - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) upon suitability- Kuwait(link below)
#jobskuwait #searchjobskuwait #jobwebsiteskuwait #mykuwaitjobs #freejobpostingskuwait
(as shared/copied from the page listing the career vacancy,Cisco) time&date 7 Dec 2019,7.30 p.m,Kuwait Time
Notes to the Applicants
Must be able to legally live and work in Kuwait, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Be willing to relocate to Kuwait as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub if required. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hubs will be provided as applicable