|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager in motivating and inspiring their team to achieve store productivity goals. They help the Store Manager to analyze week to date, period to date, and year to date sales, and develop action plans to drive top line sales.
- Achieve the sales targets for the store
- Monitor and control expenses (overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations
- Interpret and act on operational profit and sales reports generated and focus on improving under-performing areas
- Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and to give feedback to managers and to communicate to staff.
- Ensure accurate stock merchandise and management (stock ageing, stock loss, space management) within the store as per company norms
- Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities in the store which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback
- Oversee cash transaction entry and management (petty cash, pos cash elements, change floats)
- Regularly audit own store administration and inform the management in case of discrepancy
- Develop an understanding of commercial environment, local trading patterns, competitor activity and market trends in the retail sector and their impact on store.
- Ensure highest standards of visual appearance throughout the store including all non-retail areas
- Prepare and review store reports on sales, commercial profit and stock ageing (slow moving, fast moving and non-moving items)
- Effective resource planning for customer service
- Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Support in providing mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Education: Specialist Training Graduate/ Post-graduate degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing
Language: English – Mandatory ,Arabic – Beginner / intermediate
Job Experience Specific / Relevant Experience 3-5 years in retail industry heading one complete section/department
Technology :Basic MS office, Excel and PPT
• Result orientation
• Teamwork & collaboration
• Report writing skills and leadership skills.
• Customer service orientation
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Landmark Group website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Landmark Group Jobs website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
The Landmark Group began its journey in 1973 with one store in Bahrain and has grown into one of the largest retail and hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India. Currently the Group operates over 2,300 outlets, encompassing over 30 million square feet across 22 countries.
For more details,please visit:
Please note that these vacancies were shared from the website of the Institution/Firm/Company and it was shared with the intention to help out genuine applicants seeking a Job. This Website has not association whatsoever with the Institution/Firm/Company. Please visit the particular website/application link mentioned to know in detail about the vacancy and apply upon suitability and interest.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger