|Date Posted||December 11, 2019|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Apply on or before/Job application deadline||04th January 2020|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Hempel is looking for Talent Acquisition Officer
Own the entire recruitment process of the Middle East Region
As the Talent Acquisition Officer you will be responsible to ensure the best practice and excellence in all aspects of recruitment in business units for the Middle East.
You will be the person who will help us drive our growth by finding and connecting us to the global talent of all backgrounds.
As the Talent Acquisition Officer you will be the focal point for Talent Acquisition and HR support of recruiting activities in all our regional functions. You will be asked to process, launch and run regional recruitment activities, as well as:
- Own and ensure excellence for the entire recruitment process in the business unit from A-Z while ensuring compliance with local regulation for personal data.
- Act as a central point of contact for all recruitment related activities in the business unit.
- Relationship management with external or third-party agencies, which includes job boards and head-hunters. Also responsible for any other recruitment activities (job fairs, university outreach, etc.).
- Accountable for Talent Acquisition cost overview, and monitoring recruitment-related expenses, potentially enabling performance KPIs
- Keep up with market trends for talent acquisition, communicate to relevant parties, as well as local learnings, with the local team and the Talent Acquisition Network
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment and advise the HR Director, Business Partners and hiring managers on Talent Acquisition.
You will report to the People and Culture Director
The role will be based in Kuwait (KW).
What is expected of you to become our Talent Acquisition Officer?
We expect that our future colleague to be a driven and ambitious person who is passionate about Talent Acquisition and want to help a global company excel in acquiring the world’s top talents as we continue our Journey to Excellence.
With this, we expect that you:
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Experience within Talent Acquisition role (Minimum Two years)
- Have a flair for digital administrative systems such as HR management tools and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written, as well as an aptitude to write a persuasive and engaging text such as a job adverts
- Have international experience (preferred) and ability to engage with a diverse team
Join a high performing and driven team who loves to take new challenges.
As part of our People and Culture team, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals who work hard but also know how to have fun and celebrate success, a team who goes full steam ahead when it comes to taking on new challenges and initiatives.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 04th January 2020.
#jobskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait
For a full list of details about the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section,Hempel website look for Kuwait location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)