|Date Posted||January 16, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Job Requisition ID: 43982
Achieve the most profitable operation; establish a high level of customer care and service, effective management of budgeted resources so as to secure the agreed commercial and financial objectives.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Description of the Accountability
- To achieve section budget set every month and on YTD by FM
- Ensure that inventory / stock take losses does not exceed 0.4% for all stores individually in 2014: will be reviewed at full year.
- Through effective communication, stock management systems and processes, ensure that your section has 100% on self-availability
- Weekly Cat Margin report should be action base on stock availability.
- To ensure a structured method of communication is fostered between you and your Duty Managers, ensuring that business reviews, general business updates from all departments, and reprimands are documented and sent to them every month in a format created by you making a cc to ARM. (All documents will be submitted by 5th of every month to ARM)
- Execute the weekly bulletin on time and follow up against the requirements.
- Ensure daily briefings take place to update the team on business performance, new products, SOP’s and HR initiatives.
- To set up a mechanism whereby within your store you speak with customers and gauge feedback which is then discussed with ARM during monthly Reviews.
- Mystery shopping index of all showrooms within TRU should not be less than 90% consistently.
- CSI rating should be at 85% & Customer Promise rating should be at 45.
- Ensure Demo happening at Entrance true operation hrs
- Ensure that the SOP’s are being followed 100%
- To ensure that Sales Supervisors are commercially aware and able to discuss Sales Performance vs. Budget, Growth, ATV, Footfalls, Conversion Rate, EGP per square foot, EGP per person, Net Profit, Cost Control vs. SG&A, Damages, Markdowns & Availability.
- (Review to take place on store visits and Managers meetings by GM)
- To ensure that all sales supervisors are conducting daily floor walks personally and that they follow up on points raised, and complete these before day close. ARM will randomly check this on store visits to ensure all points are being complied/ adhered to.
- To ensure Sales Supervisors are conducting mock audits as per the Al Futtaim audit criteria before Al Futtaim Audit team arrive at your stores. The completed mock audit will be forwarded to you with action plan, which you will submit to ARM. Nothing except green (PASS) will be expected.
- To ensure that you actively take part in assisting the roll out of Retail PRO V9 in all of your stores along with Process & Compliance manager. This will be deemed successful if you meet time frames and have zero issues with the implementation which includes the training of staff.
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit Al Futtaim,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Visit searchjobskuwait website to stay updated with current vacancies in Kuwait
Also do,like mykuwaitjobs facebook page to stay updated with vacancies
searchjobskuwait group-Around 90 K members
About the Company/Organization
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.
Currently spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, Al-Futtaim’s diverse and far-reaching portfolio of brands and companies are ever-present in people’s lives, from the shores of Singapore to the sands of the UAE. We strive to make a difference, to have a meaningful impact, and simply to help people to live better.
We are a group of forward-thinking pioneers with vision and drive and our teams are constantly looking for ways to be better today than we were yesterday. At the heart of our company, still, are our Values and a respect for our roots. As a global conglomerate, we never forget where we came from.
The working day at Al-Futtaim is never the same two days in a row. We are constantly evolving as we grow in size and global coverage, and as we adapt to people’s needs for the future.
Live well. Work better. Be the best.
For more details please visit: