|Date Posted||December 9, 2019|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Preferred|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Store Assistant Retail - (190003G2)
The job holder will be responsible for handing cash, credit card transactions; gift vouchers etc. The job holder is also responsible for daily accounting for all Cash/ credit card/ gift voucher transactions and reconciliation for the show room.
DO — Key Responsibilities
Cash/ Credit Card transactions/ Gift Vouchers Handling
· Provide excellent customer service to all the customers at all times
· Ensure that the prices are updated regularly in the system
· Ensure counting of cash after the last customer leaves the showroom
· Ensure proper rates/ denominations of currencies
· Conduct security checks for the currency/ credit cards/ cheques etc. when required
· Check whether the cash machines are working properly or not
· Greet and inform the customer about LPC, Gift Vouchers, extended warranty; various promotions etc.
· Recheck the credit card transactions
· Ensure that all stationery and carriers bags are present at their station prior to opening
· Maintain in store discipline and service standards
· Ensure house keeping standards within the cashiers counter as per the company’s standards
· Ensure that all POS machines are in excellent conditions.
· Ensure highest customer service, safety/ security and discipline inside the POS.
· Accurately process transactions for customers in an efficient manner
· Count the float for his/ her designated till prior to opening to ensure accurate accounting
· Follow the close down procedures for their designated till at the end of trading
· Ensure that their designated till is fully operational and in working order
· Inform Management of price queries
· Remove security tags from garments and items purchased by customer
· Fold garments in the correct way and present them in the correct size carrier bag to the customer after payment
· Act in a friendly and polite manner at all times
· Be aware of queue build up at the till point and inform the Chief Cashier of the same
· Show initiative in dealing with problems
· Greet all customers with a friendly smile and a welcome as they approach the till
· Advice customers of the availability of gift vouchers and other concept promotions at applicable times
· Be honest and trustworthy and demonstrate the same at all times
· Take full responsibility for the security of their designated till and the cash and other valuables within
· Reimburse the company of any shortages in money at the end of the day on their designated till as per company policy
· Ensure the safe passage of all cash from their designated till to the safe
Mall Manager - (190003HW)
As Store Manager for Centrepoint you’ll use your people & business skills to create a retail environment that inspires both employees and customers. Through your enthusiastic approach, and commitment to excellence you will drive sales, deliver a superior customer experience, and manage a well trained and motivated team. You will play a key role in Landmark's continued success which is based on the power of our people who thrive on challenges and growth, passion & compassion, intelligent risks and responsible decisions. Creating exceptional value for all lives we touch.
DO — Key Responsibilities
· To act as an ambassador for Centrepoint, effectively managing the day-to-day operation of the store and its sales team
· Responsible for the overall success driving sales, reinforcing operations, and staff development, as well as overall service and brand integrity for the store
· Managing the P&L to achieve company sales, service goals & overall financial targets
· Be a role model for strong product knowledge of the Centrepoint product line, as well as selling and customer service standards
· To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, finance, personnel & maintenance issues
· Continually monitor store processes and procedures to ensure best practice standards are in place
· Manage, supervise and coach staff in recruiting, hiring and training of store Sales Associates.
· To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
· Maintain daily financial recaps and communicate and educate store management.
· Full stock and stock take accountability, maintaining optimal stock levels in core and campaign best selling lines
· Full administrative responsibility for store reporting
· Management of store housekeeping and Visual Merchandising in line with Centrepoint & Landmark guidelines
· Management & maintenance of key internal & external relationships to drive the success of the store
· Drive membership of Shukran & manage data entry requirements
These details were taken and shared from the career section Landmark Group,website containing the link to the vacancy.Also please note that if its not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
To apply please visit the careers section of Landmark Group,select Kuwait location and apply upon suitability against the position(link below)
#jobskuwait #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs