|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
- Maintain, troubleshoot & repair Schneider Electric Process Automation equipment mainly Foxboro DCS, especially for bigger and complex networks.
- Design solutions for complex upgrades, and may lead upgrade projects from design to execution.
- Carry out preventive maintenance related activities for Schneider PA Foxboro DCS.
- Modifies configuration, loop tuning, reports based on customer requirements.
- Assists projects in preparing documentation.
- Conducts site surveys as part of sales support function or for projects.
- Provides 24/7 on call support.
- Performs administrative tasks for billable activities, reporting time sheets, materials consumed, expenses incurred and invoiced.
- Works with the team to review new/upgraded applications being provided with upgrade solutions.
- Supports sales for building robust cost effective technical solutions and in presenting the same to clients.
- Identify any installed base or any SE Portfolio business opportunities that can add value to our clients.
- Supports GCS & Development in trouble shooting software and product design issues.
- Work as a Technical Lead for the projects when assigned to projects
- Raising cases when customer issues can’t be resolved locally and following up with TAC as appropriate, closing them on time with proper response to customer when the case is resolved.
- Works with Project Manager in successful execution of major brown field / upgrade projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Foxboro DCS Systems Latest Technologies
- Should have worked on Secured & Standard Systems
- Fully Knowledgeable about FCS including installation, troubleshooting, bulk editing
- Mesh configuration, VLAN, LDP etc
- Thorough understanding of FF with Foxboro utilizing P&F or MTL
- Wonderware Historian for Foxboro DCS
- AIM*Historian for Foxboro
- Systems knowledge, aka Time Keeping & Synchronization in Foxboro, Device Monitor functionality, System Monitor
- Ability to understand & change complex system definitions, Day 1 concepts
- 3rd party communication protocols like Modbus, OPC, EthernetIP
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering (Electronics or Instrumentation)
- 14+ Years Experience with minimum 10 years experience on Foxboro DCS is A MUST
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Schneider Electric website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Schneider Electric Jobs website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Discover Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
For more details visit,
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger