Responsible for HR processes automation, developing reports, and ensuring data integrity of HR information across various HR information systems used in Ooredoo and maintaining Employee performance management system. Also responsible for conducting digitalization requirements analysis and propose action plans for implementation.
- Responsible for supporting Oracle HRMS applications
- Responsible for carrying out Oracle HRMS upgrades including requirements gathering, implementation, testing & rollout.
- Responsible for performing configuration changes including but not limited to enabling flex fields, spread table and UI customizations as per business requirements within the Oracle HRMS framework.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining and deployment of various workflows that include approvals, notifications across the Oracle HRMS. In addition to managing authorization levels.
- Responsible to ensure the uptime of the Oracle HRIS platform is a per HR business requirements.
- Techno-Functional support, for online modules.
- Ensure process documentation is accurately maintained.
- Ensure bulk provision according to business needs.
- Perform process execution, following the business process schedule and the required output.
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents
- Provide support on digitalization projects as and when assigned by seniors and superiors
- Anticipate Business Requirements and capacity expansion requirements for various HR applications and formulate business case and carry out capacity expansion where applicable.
- Responsible for developing and or processing system scripts to be run either manually or automatically by the system.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are identified and business requirements are gathered, sanitized/analyzed and signed off as part of HR system implementations/upgrades
- Ensure cutover, transition and training plans are formulated, approved, and carried out during HR system implementation/upgrades.
- Develop and test new HR/IT solutions according to the functional design.
- Responsible for developing detained and summary level reports on various HR related attributes
- Responsible for integration of upgrades and system migrations.
- Formulate Business Requirements for RFP, take part in vendor negotiations. For new systems implementation or upgrades
- Maintain clear role segregation between administrator tasks and user tasks.
- Maintain and test existing software
- Provide full support to Performance management system including modifications / change request(s) when applicable).
- Put together the program documentation and maintain them.
- Assists where necessary the customer to solve problems or to make small changes.
- Give 24x7 support to all internal customers to solve any kind of issue related to the system(s) and application(s) in the area responsible for.
- Perform periodic check on the process in the area responsible for, to ensure data integrity
- Provide and manage support on special project as and when assigned
- Provide support for integration of upgrades and system migrations.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors
- Excellent experience in Oracle SQL plus, PL/SQL, Forms and Reports, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow Builder.
- Experience with HRSM
- Experience (expert level) in SharePoint (Developer/Administrator)
- Good knowledge of Unix
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skill
- Strong Technical skills Strong interpersonal communication skills
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognized professional institute
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Ooredoo Kuwait website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit Ooredoo Kuwait Careers Website ,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Senior Specialist HR Information Systems :Application Link
About the Company/Organization
About Ooredoo in Kuwait
Ooredoo in Kuwait, formerly known as Wataniya Telecom, is a member of Ooredoo Group. Commercially launched in December 1999, the company provides mobile, broadband internet and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of customers and businesses. Ooredoo is guided by its vision of enriching people's lives and its belief that it can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
About Ooredoo Group
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, Ooredoo is guided by its vision of enriching people's lives and its belief that it can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential. Ooredoo has a presence in markets such as Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq, Palestine, the Maldives, Myanmar and Indonesia. The company was named "Most Innovative Company of the Year – MEA Region" at the 2015 International Business Awards.
The company reported revenues of USD 8.8 billion in 2015 and had a consolidated global customer base of 117 million customers as of 31 December 2015. Ooredoo's shares are listed on the Qatar Stock Exchange and the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.
For more details,please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger