|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Industry||Computer Software/IT/Computer Hardware/ITES|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Apply on or before/Job application deadline||16th Feb 2020|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Data Center Sales we are looking for an Senior Sales Specialist – Data Center Sales – Gulf to work as part of a team based in Kuwait.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and data center storage solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s storage portfolio of technology solutions
- Manage territory/accounts working in Tandem with the core account teams to do account planning, agree on must win accounts, drive complex deals especially around High End Storage, emerging converged infrastructure and complex Hyper Converged Solutions.
- Proper forecasting ad cadence around activities, pipeline and business closing activities and outlook.
- Alignment with Eco system departments of presales, core sales, finance and business operation to smooth out the business execution
- Virtual team management for opportunity teams gearing the activities and the discussions towards fruitful results.
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Responsible for leading the activities of technical win for storage solutions in the key accounts assigned
- Extensive experience selling storage technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how storage technology and digital transformation can be facilitated by Dell Technologies solutions.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of storage market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
- Managing complex transformational opportunities
- A proven record of key CxO relationships in Kuwait
- A proven track record of sales success around storage solution sales
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Notes to the Applicants
Apply on or before:
Closing date: 16th Feb 2020
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Dell website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Dell Careers(Jobs)
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Details Visit the link:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger