Are you looking to join a high-functioning sales team where you can drive business development and accelerate client engagement? If so, this Sales Representative role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Sales Representative, you will bring the marketing plan of action to life with key opinion leaders, key hospitals, and related allied health care professionals through uncovering and maximizing business opportunity to truly partner and innovate together.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Develop and implement strategic business plans for the therapeutic portfolio with targeted specialists, hospitals and allied health care professionals
• Design and drive unique customer focused initiatives to build GSK advocacy and to drive incremental sales growth
• Provide unmatched customer value for both external and internal customers
• Work closely with colleagues who interact with family physicians to develop and implement strategic programs to drive sales growth with General Practice (GP) and Family Medicine Physicians (FM)
• Prepare and appropriately manage territory budgets
• Allocate appropriate face to face selling time to ensure optimal business results
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of sales experience liaising with health care professionals
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Working experience in a teaching hospital environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong team collaborative skills
- Strong working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
- Proven ability to build and maintain access to a network of physicians
- Functional knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Application Link and details to apply
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, GSK website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and help define our culture - so that together we can deliver extraordinary things for our patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity.
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger