We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Sales Executive
What you’ll do:
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations
- Apply customer journey learning in interactions with Guests
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling
- Suggest new ideas on how to improve sales
- Price and tag items received
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Participate in cycle physical count
- Support all in-store marketing activities
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- 0-2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
- High School Degree
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Chalhoub Group website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Chalhoub Group careers website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East and an expert in retail, distribution and communication. With a growing workforce of more than 12,000 people, and a network of over 650 retail stores, the Group's success is attributed to its highly skilled and dedicated teams.
The journey started in 1955 with the opening of the first Christofle boutique in Damascus. Since the beginning, the Group’s vision was to build successful luxury brands in the Middle East, giving them the tools and means to grow and develop.
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger