- Grow sales revenues and profits to gain new strategic opportunities and meet sales targets within an assigned geographic area or group of customer accounts.
- Accountable for achieving a revenue quota by seeking out new customers and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and expanding profitable business with large and/or complex accounts often consisting of multiple products and services.
Full Job Information:
- Embrace the business SHEQ agenda and actively support organisational initiatives to create a safe, healthy and quality focused workplace.
- Develop plans for each account including short term and long term goals, tactics and pricing
- Promote sales and provide account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focus on sales quota, new business development & building customer relationships
- Track sales activities and forecasts in CRM database
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers at current and potential customers
- Develop and negotiate proposals for product/ service supply to key customers.
- Deliver profitable sales growth and operating profit consistent with GCs overall objectives
- Support and market organization's service offerings to current and potential customers
- Focus on forecasting, prospecting and new business development
- Manage most aspects of client relationship
- Conducts competitive intelligence
- Represents GC Services in a professional manner at all times
- Communicate and work closely with operations on customer requirements
- Accountable for Accounts Receivables in territory.
- Support and implement marketing plans, promotions and new product launches.
- Maintain list of target accounts by generating and qualifying new business leads using CRM tool and meeting/exceeding sales metrics
- Demonstrate products to new account customers
- Maintain adequate number of sales visits to customers and develop and submit visit reports.
- Support and assist the collection team to hit the targeted DSO.
Bachelor's degree required, Engineering preferred; mechanical aptitude is highly required.
At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role.
Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle and CRM, e-tracking experience is a plus.
Strong communication skills in English and Arabic Language is required.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Gulf Cryo website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Gulf Cryo website,
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link and email below)
Sales Executive - Kuwait
About the Company/Organization
Established in 1953 by Mr.Salim Huneidi, the father of the current chairman Amer Salim Huneidi, Gulf Cryo in it’s journey has earned numerous laurels in its credit. Over 60 years, the company has been manufacturing and supplying industrial, medical and specialty gases to a wide range of industries across the Middle East with it’s more than 30 production and distribution sites operating in 12 countries, including all of the GCC, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Turkey
Gulf Cryo was the first gas manufacturer in Kuwait to provide industrial gases such as oxygen and nitrogen to the booming local petroleum industry. The company then expanded into the UAE during the 1970’s, with the formation of Arabian Industrial Gases Company in Sharjah as per the vision of the Chairman to form a successful ‘Group’; the Glory of that vision is still shinning bright.
Gulf Cryo's capabilities include a considerable pipeline distribution network, the largest merchant Air separation & production capacity in the region as well as an extensive network of facilities producing and distributing oxygen, nitrogen, acetylene, carbon dioxide, dry ice, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, food-grade, specialty and medical gases. Gulf Cryo also boasts of having the largest distribution fleet in the region.
Our journey is a long and continuous one. We are keen to scale more mountains and are expecting to achieve numerous milestones. Globally, we are keen to provide integrated solutions to all business sectors that we cater to and are constantly in search of new avenues to dive in.
The journey of Gulf Cryo which started 60 years ago has turned into a chronicle of success, making it a leader in the industry. Staffed by a group of 1500+ multi-disciplined professionals, guided by the foresight and pioneering vision of the management and armed with an extensive working experience and dedication to the company’s’ vision, Gulf Cryo continues to move forward. We have always aimed to attain the goal of sustained growth by being progressive and maintaining our focus on exceeding expectations in every area of business.
In our Journey, Partners have always been a force that has held and built our identity across geographical borders. We take pride in our partners, suppliers and shareholders who add great value within the organization and outside.
Gulf Cryo formed a strategic partnership with Mumtalakat Holding Company, the sovereign wealth firm and investment arm of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our partnership with Mumtalakat has helped us grow and diversify our portfolio across key industry verticals and establish our presence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Mr. Mahmood Hashim Al-Kooheji, Mumtalakat’s Chief Executive Officer called it a successful collaboration, considering Gulf Cryo’s immense potential for growth. He believes the venture with the Gulf Cryo team will be a long-term business relationship characterized by exponential growth and expansion drives.
For more details please visit,