Your role is to update Kuehne + Nagel Kuwait organization with any changes in local laws, specially Manpower and to do the administrative work by the Finance/Admin manager.
- All License Renewals Company, Ministry Fire & Safety etc
- Assisting Visas New and Renewal for all new and existing employees until Civil ID is received
- Complete Knowledge of all Government Laws & Regulations
- Keep regular track of Expiry and Renewals of all company documents including employee database
- Translating key documents in Arabic to English to staff when required
- Delivery of Invoices in Timely Manner to Customer
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have one year of experience in Shoon/Government/Traffic/Immigration
- You are commercial acumen and customer oriented
- You have good analytic and judgment skills
- You are fluent in Arabic, both verbal and written
- You speak English
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
Application Link and details to apply
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Kuehne+Nagel website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
It’s one thing being an over 125 year old logistics company coordinating a consignment of talking train sets as it journeys across the globe. It’s another thing being so enthusiastic about everything you do that people are always talking about you. You get a reputation for getting things done. For going the extra mile. For making the extra effort, and for delivering what you promise.
We’re on the go 24/7, 365 days a year on every customer’s behalf.
Our business is their future… and yours.
For more details please visit
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger