|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Yes, its mandatory|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
- Permanently assigned to the projects, working as part of the PMC Team to Manage the FEED design or EPC Contractor on behalf of the client
- Responsible for the overall management of a KOC PMC Contract Assigned Project
- Direct Reports:
Assigned Direct Support Services Personnel
Assigned Indirect Support Services Personnel
- Leadership and coordination of multi-discipline Assigned Project task force teams
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of Assigned project delivery. Provides timely reports on status of the project and issues to Client Controlling Team.
- HSSE leadership of the Assigned Project.
- Assigned Project delivery improvement.
- Participate in key Client reviews and meetings as required, including project Risk management and lessons learned.
- Lead Assigned Project Monthly Progress reviews with the EPC Contractor or regular reviews with FEED office.
- Present Assigned project status, issues and corrective actions at Wood weekly Assigned project reviews, and keep Client Controlling Team and Management updated.
- Lead, develop and issue for Key Personnel and Client review Assigned Project Management Plans.
- Approve weekly timesheets and overtime requests for Assigned Projects.
- Raise requests for Other Direct Costs relating to Assigned Projects.
- Create and sustain a good contract team spirit within the Wood project team or FEED team and Client.
Skills / Qualifications
Minimum B.Sc. Engineering
Minimum 10 years post graduate experience.
Minimum 8 years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries.
Minimum 5 years experience in the designation.
Minimum 2 years experience with Wood in a similar position.
Proven track record of managing major projects in the oil and gas industry, with Design, Engineering & Construction Management functions in particular. PMC experience of leading a team desirable.
Middle East experience desirable.
- To be proactive and professional in all interactions with project management team and contractor
- Timely completion and agreement of re-measurements.
- To monitor contractor’s progress to ensure Applications for Payment are correct and the project programme is maintained.
- To ensure strict adherence to Wood and Customer policies and procedures throughout the project life cycle.
- To demonstrate commitment to raising HSE standards at all stages of project execution.
- Ongoing re-measurement of quantities from drawings and agreeing with contractor.
- Taking measurements on Site where necessary and agreeing with contractor.
- Monitoring contractor’s progress for reporting and interim payment purposes.
- Checking quantities in contractor payment applications.
- Preparing / checking quantities for Adjustment Orders and claims.
- Ensuring appropriate records are being maintained at Site with respect to Adjustment Orders and claims
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree (preferably in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or similar discipline) with a minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the designation and 4 years of hands on experience in related scheduling software.
To apply for these vacancies and other available please visit the careers section Wood+Amec Foster Wheeler,look for Kuwait location