To process and execute the Learning and Human Development initiatives as directed in order to enhance Shareholders and SMEs‘capability, productivity and awareness.
The Position/Job Description:
- Reports to Program Manager – Learning and Human Development.
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support the understanding of the Learning and Human Development landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Assist in in the development and identification of tools, materials, systems, programs and initiatives aimed at promoting Learning and Human Development effectively through targeting the right channels across the State of Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or Training and Development
- 3 - 5 years’ experience within the corporate environment
- Experience in human resources training and development, in workforce training and education (preferred)
- Experience in managing training projects (preferred)
- for Kuwaiti applicants
To apply please visit the careers section of KFAS and apply(link below)