|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
The Medical Representative is responsible for driving Pfizer’s Hospital portfolio, ensuring outcomes and financial results of his/her geographical territory are delivered, managing and developing excellent key relationships within a defined budget, whilst maintaining high ethical standards, at all times.
- Visit to physicians to help them manage their patient’s disease using Pfizer products.
- Use guidelines through product samples, scientific literature, clinical trials related to this product(s) to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
- Follow-up with Healthcare Practitioners (Key Opinion Leaders, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Pfizer products.
- Provide information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Enlist Pfizer products in the formulary of institutions
- Provide feedback to his/her manager on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access. Also update on changes in the health care system or hospital structure.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team on market, and customers’ needs.
- Follow up of stock, consumption and ordering process specially in government sector and institutions
- Organize AV activities in his/her area.
- Periodic reporting of HCPs visits and other activities
- Prepare short term Plan of Action restricted to his/her area and products.
- Update his/her customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentation and customer insights
- Understand customer disease management needs
- Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
- Monthly report for sales , activities , market feedback , threats , & opportunities
- Participate in setting the engagement Plan of Action and play important role in its execution.
- Play important role in engaging his/her customers via real bold partnership programs.
- Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of his/her reach
- Similar role holders across the country.
- Enabling Departments (Medical, Marketing, Finance, HR)
- Platform Departments (Technology, Stores , Purchasing and Finance)
- Opinion Leaders and Field Experts.
- Service Providers.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Medical or Pharmaceuticals degree.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Very good English/Arabic and Digital skills.
- Outstanding selling skills.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Pfizer website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Pfizer careers
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
For more details,please visit
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger