|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
• Sort out the required data for the orders (weekly / monthly) by reviewing the lost sales report in the branches
• Data entry for all suggested orders for Fleet & Wholesale customers
• Identify New model parts identification and product information inputs and data encoding
• Allocate prices of New parts, review for parts group and issue a report for any differences
• Monitor parts / fill rate and prepare the required data for the weekly / monthly report for Fill rate
• Provide product support information to branches
• Maintain all records, invoices & shipping documents, Claims in the organized filing system
• Comply and maintain the procedures associated with the procurement process
Skill Sets Required
• Knowledge about procurement of spare parts
• Must have handled the procurement of multiple vendors
• Knowledge of spare parts procurement process is essential
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records
• Good command of computer, MS Excel, ERP, MS Word
• Good English command, Arabic added advantage
• Strong analytical skills required
This role is the representation of the products and division to the customer and maintains customer relations to ensure an end to end engaged sales that lead to revenue achievement and customer retention.
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of an interaction
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for the customer on time
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
- Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- Active compliance to all standard operating procedures, company policies to ensure consistency in the customer experience
Qualification and Experience
- ITI / Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- 3- 5 years of overall experience with automobile industry preferably in a similar service role
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Reporting Research Results
- Quality Focus
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Relationship
- After Sales Service
Job Role :
- Improve and maintain the gross Margin by pricing analysis as per market, competitor info in order to support business initiatives.
- Work closely with Procurement & Sales team on a daily basis to capture pricing strategies and opportunities.
- Provides Pricing analysis for Management if required.
- Monitor & Approves Sales Activity (Wholesale/Retail) on Daly basis.
- Revise pricing decisions if necessary, and proactively monitor products’ performance to determine whether revaluation is needed.
- Develop price points for new product launches to improve profit margin and sales volumes.
- Ensure pricing accuracy in various marketplaces and systems and align them with strategic goals.
- Analyze & Update Price lists for Incoming Goods.
- Prepare Pricelist for Various Contract as per Channels of Sales.
- Validates Sales quotations for Accuracy and Profitability.
- Develops a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data.
- Identifies opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
- Consults with sales and procurement teams to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare Monthly offer for ageing products.
- Support in Liquidation by helping in Negotiation with Vendors.
- Prepare Documentation for Signing off Liquidation deals.
Desired Requirements, Qualification and Experience:
- Experience in Automotive Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.….).
- Strong analytical /research skills and attention to detail.
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems that involve competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- An interest in lifelong learning and career development.
- Able to sit in front of a computer screen for long hours every day.
Desired Requirements, Qualification and Experience:
- University graduate in Accounting /Finance or related professional qualification
- CA, CPA, ACCA or other equivalent qualification/certification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting and/or Auditing
- Knowledge of using ERP system or accounting software packages
- Proficient in MS Office with Excellent skills in Excel
- Good Communication Skills and ability to prepare internal audit reports
- Should be Dynamic, Self-motivated and possess strong Analytical Skills
- Must be local having Transferable Visa 18
- Arabic working knowledge
- Fluent in Hindi Language
- Part qualification in CA, CPA, ACCA
- Having work Experience in the Audit sector
- Possess Kuwait driving license
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Almailem Group website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Almailem Group careers website
and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Over 50 years of Trust, Commitment & Reliability
Diversified product portfolio
Ready for future challenges
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger