MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To contribute to the human resources strategies and objectives through developing and providing HR leading practice in terms of performance management culture to ensure alignment of the same with VIVA’s overall strategy and business direction.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the respective department by providing expertise, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and objectives, and ensure employee engagement in a motivated work environment.
- Design the performance management system for the organization and manage the implementation of the same throughout the organization
- Manage the Performance management framework while ensuring alignment of the corporate KPIs with the organizational strategy
- Ensure proper cascade of the corporate KPIs to the departmental and individual level
- Manage the Performance Appraisal cycle (Planning, Managing, Reviewing and Rewarding) while ensuring alignment of the same with the leading practice
- Ensure that the department objectives are effectively communicated across the department and a line of sight is created between individual jobholders and the departmental / sector strategy.
- Contribute to the development of HR Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines (related to the Performance), and participate in overseeing their implementation to ensure that all procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service to internal customers.
- Assist in the management of change through continuous improvement of the functional processes and practices taking into account ‘leading practices’ and changes in the business environment to ensure the demands meet proactive action plans.
- Provide professional advice to the Talent Management Director on various Performance Management System related initiatives and issues to keep him informed and abreast of relevant developments.
- Liaise with Viva sectors and departments to effectively respond to any internal queries in order to ensure smooth implementation of the Performance Management System Strategy, and to provide value added contribution to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Direct and manage the activities and work of subordinates by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, and providing feedback and appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and sector performance.
- Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access).
- Team work aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in languages - Arabic and English
- Excellent documentation skills
- Advanced Time Management Skills
Business Administration or comparable degree
Apply Online (please follow the link to Viva Kuwait career section) https://careers.viva.com.kw/en/kuwait/jobs/performance-management-manager-4126454/