|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
|External Link if any to apply||https://vectrus.com/careers|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant- Tag 2||Market Research|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant-Tag 1||Market Analysis|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Preferred|
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Lead, assists in determining effective marketing techniques
and strategies to increase efficiency and enhance MWR participation and programming.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Studies the objectives, promotional policies and needs of the organization to develop public relations strategies
that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
- Partners with assigned MWR Site Supervisor(s), staff and graphic designers to maximize the effectiveness of publicity plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing programs for assigned camps.
- Coordinates incoming Marketing support workflow identifying potential issues with regard to workload, work request
submission timeframes and work completion.
- Provides direction to Marketing and Graphic Design staff relating to materials production, work request assignments,
or tasks related to special Marketing project support.
- Collects data, tabulates responses, and conducts market research for industry standards to determine trends and uses
data to create periodic and needs assessment surveys.
- Manages data and tracking of all marketing and publicity workload data to include production of flyers, posters,
brochures, and other printed materials.
- Assists graphic designers with finalizing printed media to include foam board mounting and specialized print and
- Assists marketing and media supervisor with management of the corporate sponsorship program.
- Conducts post-event actions for sponsored events to ensure sponsors receive items required by sponsorship agreements
such as photos, videos, and letters of appreciation.
- Must be willing to work on holidays, short notices, all shifts, overtime and assigned to any MWR location in Kuwait.
Vacation scheduling will also be dictated by mission requirements and determined independent from spouse if applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Personal computer, laptops, scanners, printers, faxes, calculator, FAX machine, copy machine and other general office equipment.
- Applicant must be familiar with Adobe Reader, Photoshop CS4, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Bachelors’ degree or technical diploma/certificates preferred.
- Equivalent work experience can be substituted for education based on one (1) work year
for every two (2) years of education required.
Prefer approximately three (3) years’ experience in the field of marketing, graphics arts or digital imaging technology,
including designing layout, content, and technical solutions. Experience in corporate communications preferred.
Must exhibit strong organization and communication skills. Must be capable of effectively communicating technical information in English,
both written and verbal and have a customer service background. They must be experienced in rapid marketing conceptualization and execution.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office and/or other related applications.
- Must have demonstrated research abilities to conduct market analysis queries.
- Must have advanced knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation with emphasis on writing.
- Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, organize workload, and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to quickly solve problems.
- Must have superior organizational skills, working in a fast-paced, on-demand environment,
- so that the marketing programs are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers.
- Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Must be able to anticipate internal client needs.
Please visit the careers section of Vectrus Kuwait website,search for Kuwait location and Marketing Specialist
and then apply.