POSITION: INVENTORY MANAGER
- Responsible in managing the Inventory Department.
- Lead /manage a team of inventory or storekeeper employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs and establish weekly ,monthly and yearly reports .
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WELL -SEASONED INVENTORY MANAGER WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS .
- DEGREE HOLDER
- ANY NATIONALITY , MALE , AND AGE NOT MORE THAN 40 YEARS OLD
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS AS AN INVENTORY MANAGER
- FLUENT IN IN ENGLISH AND ARABIC( WRITING ,SPEAKING , LISTENING AND READING )
WE WILL PROVIDE GOOD SALARY OFFER AND BENEFITS WHICH WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVIEW .
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO POSSESSED THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED .
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE : INVENTORY MANAGER
SEND YOUR UPDATED CV TO email@example.com or whats app us at +96551302404.