|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Language Requirements||English, Arabic|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: An experienced HR Business Partner
What you’ll do:
As an experienced HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for helping attract, develop and support an exceptional group of people. You will be working closely with the brand/functional management team to provide: operational HR support, strategic advice, guidance and best practice solutions. You will do so in line with Group HR policies and principles, whilst also creating bespoke initiatives to enhance the employee experience and support the achievement of business strategies and culture change.
This is a role that combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid HR background in addition to sound commercial exposure and mindset to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business. the role would require frequent travel between countries (to Qatar and Bahrain being based in Kuwait) and entails considerable amount of time in market getting close to our wonderful sales executives and beauty advisers.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Define, develop and implement our people vision to support our ambitious business strategy.
- Generate insights and recommendations based on various internal and external data sources
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the most complex issues, supporting our team in all related people areas including: recruitment, performance management, succession planning, retention, talent development, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Act as a change agent by looking for new ways to improve the employee experience and define our brand employee value proposition.
- Through employee profiling identify our HiPos. Educate teams around career paths and support all succession planning and talent development activities.
- Act as coach and mentor to our people and provide advice and guidance to our leadership team, using HR data analytics, external benchmarks and best practice approaches to support decision making.
- As part of our cultural transformation, provide advice and guidance to leaders and managers around how to act as role models to create a positive and inspiring team climate.
- Champion both Group and brand specific Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, with a key focus on culture change, nationalisation and employee wellbeing.
- Develop key performance indicators to help identify progress and improvements made on employee engagement and ensure continual improvement.
- Lead/Support annual manpower planning with Brand Leaders and ensure vacancies are managed in line with the approved budget and executed as per the correct recruitment process
- Assess current roles and provide recommendations for new roles in coordination with Business Head and Beauty Vertical Head of HRBPs
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having an excellent knowledge of HR best practices and industry standards as well as the ability to act as a change agent with good project management skills, be able to influence without authority and connect with all our people.
We work in an agile, fast-paced, matrixed environment and seek commercially minded people to add the most value to our operations.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- Arabic speaker
- Professional HR qualifications
- University Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Psychology/ MBA and Coaching Certificates are a plus
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Chalhoub Group website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Chalhoub Group careers website
look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East and an expert in retail, distribution and communication. With a growing workforce of more than 12,000 people, and a network of over 650 retail stores, the Group's success is attributed to its highly skilled and dedicated teams.
The journey started in 1955 with the opening of the first Christofle boutique in Damascus. Since the beginning, the Group’s vision was to build successful luxury brands in the Middle East, giving them the tools and means to grow and develop.
For more details please visit:
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger