Top World Network,Kuwait is looking for an HR Coordinator
- He/She should prepare and maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Handle both governments as well as corporate employees.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Capable of bringing new outsourcing business opportunities.
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Schedule meetings, interviews.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- Proven experience in a similar field.
- Strong knowledge of Kuwait labor law, HR functions and procedures (e.g. payroll processes, compensation and benefits, recruitment and development).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Computer literate
- Kuwait driving license with own car.
- Open to any nationals.
Please apply online by visiting the career link of the company at
For more information contact: 94411744.
Notes to the Applicants
Should have Valid Kuwait Driving License with own Car.