|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Citizenship/Nationality Preference if any||USA, UK, Canada, Australia|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Not required|
|Gender preference if any||Male|
|Preferred age limit(if any)||30-40 years of age|
|Apply on or before/Job application deadline||30-Jun-20|
|Recruiter Name||Shwetha Pereira|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
|Email for sending job email@example.com|
One of Kuwait's most successful School Group is on the look out for
- Performing instructional and classroom management tasks to the students under his or her care and supervision.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in the lesson planning and activities’ planning process.
- Adhere to the curriculum and lesson plans in line with his or her grade level expectations.
- Participate proactively in the lesson planning process.
- Adhere to the curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the teacher or the GLL.
- Oversee the normal classroom rhythms and activities.
- Follow procedures and complete lesson goals.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the classroom.
- Comply with all school regulations and policies at all times.
- Attend scheduled meetings during school hours and after working hours.
- Carry out additional duties in the classrooms and outside the classrooms as assigned by the principal, vice principal and GLL.
- Maintain a positive and proactive professional relationship with students, parents and colleagues.
- Communicate with students, parents and colleagues in a timely and professional manner.
- Fulfil all duties and tasks associated with the job of a class teacher.
- Prepare and submit lesson plans and other requested paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Keep record of grades and communicate student performance and results to parents accurately and in a timely fashion.
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
- Tax free monthly salary
- Furnished accommodation
- School fee discounts for eligible dependents
- Annual return flights
- National Medical Service
- End of service gratuity (Indemnity)
- Career development program
Please note that due to eligibility and other criterion Western Nationals highly preferred for this position.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
· MA in Education or Master’s in Management in specific
· A minimum of 2 or more years of teaching experience needed in American Curriculum
Application Link and details to apply
Interested candidates kindly share CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company/Organization
A’Takamul International School (ATIS) was established in 1993. The vision of the school is to create a synergy between modern, western education to children. It caters for pupils from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and operates a American Curriculum. Administratively, the school is divided into Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle and High School Sections. A’Takamul International School has on roll more than 2750 pupils from different nationalities, the majority of which are Kuwaiti or from the surrounding countries.