|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||Yes, its mandatory|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
Purpose of the Job
To work closely with agents, customers, and business units for credit control purposes, working to ensure that outstanding debt is kept to a minimum, potential payment issues are made visible as soon as they arise and action is taken by Aggreko staff and/or agents to clear outstanding invoices. In addition, this role will also be responsible for maintaining acceptable debt levels for direct customers (i.e. non-agent customers).
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Regular payment follow up with customers, where required involve Sales Engineers & Area Managers and take all necessary actions to recover the debt
- Organize regularly debtors meeting (at least once in a month) with the depots, agents and projects teams, also, prepare and distribute minutes of meeting and follow up on actions and deadlines.
- Check credit limit for all direct customers/agent non-credit approved customers prior to hires and weekly monitoring of the same.
- Visit regularly the depots to meet with Area managers, agent staff, accountants to ensure that Aggreko has visibility of potential debt risk and appropriate actions are taken.
- Regularly visit customers, reconcile the account and take necessary action based on visit, regularly follow up on the agreed actions
- Monitor cash in advance and credit limit for Aggreko credit approved customers in agent's territory and direct customers.
- Prepare, propose, justify and book bad and doubtful debts on monthly basis.
- Conduct credit check on new customers and assist in fixing credit limits.
- Ensure that credit control policy is followed.
- Prepare back up for balance sheet file related to Trade debtors, accrued revenue and deferred revenue and also update the balance sheet accounts for the same.
- Prepare weekly reports related to cash in-flow forecast.
- Prepare monthly reports related to Accounts Receivable, including, but not limited to debtor aging, bad debt provision movement, Risk Report, direct customer commission & revenue reconciliation statement.
- Commitment to and involvement in Aggreko continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation including external and internal audits.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Availability to travel constantly as and when required
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
- Analytical thinker and numerate
- Effective planning organizational and time management skills
- Experience in an ERP system is desired
- Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and experienced in spreadsheet packages
- High level of commitment and loyalty
- Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative
- Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
ALWAYS ORANGE - AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
- No Direct Reports
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
These details were taken and shared from Aggreko website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit,the Aggreko Jobs website
and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.
That’s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, cooling and heating you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.
Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system around you, delivering our service and support anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
We have been operating in the Middle East since 1991 and can provide you quick and efficient service from our 10 strategically located offices across GCC. With over 200 dedicated, qualified and experienced staff we assure you of our best services.
For more details,please visit
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger