Ready to put your inspection skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Do you have a great attention to detail? Put your inspection expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring an Inspector for our rapidly expanding team.
Parsons extensive experience combined with your attention to detail and skill with financial reconciliations, including analysis of accounts receivable and unbilled aging reports, and analysis of reserves. At this level, the Inspectors document nonconformance and may participate in determining appropriate resolution. In this role, you will perform difficult and sometimes complex inspection tasks as well as inspect various facets of work on the construction site and perform continuous surveillance of assigned construction activities to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards, and specifications. Inspection activities are usually concentrated in one of the following areas: soils, concrete, mechanical, or electrical. Willingness to travel and/or to relocate to field sites is expected.
- Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications and may include any of the following: Performs civil and structural tests, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entrainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques, and concrete coring.
- Performs destructive and nondestructive tests on metals and other materials through magnaflex, dyepenetrant, radiographic, tension and compression, paint thickness, and resistivity.
- Performs surveillance of underground piping to ensure tightness, bedding, and grade.
- Inspects and monitors piling installation to ensure location and bearing.
- Validates piping systems, including P&ID checks and hydraulic or other pressure tests.
- Inspects electrical installations to ensure proper grounding, circuit integrity, and adherence to statutory and customer regulations.
- Performs continuing inspection of painting and insulation to ensure thickness and coverage continuity.
- Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations. Participates in the development of quality control reports and procedures
- Participates in the development of job safety practices and in the preparation of safety reports.
- May administer welder qualification tests.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Skills/Qualifications/Experience required for the Job
- Associate's or equivalent degree in a technical discipline or construction related field, or a high school diploma and equivalent work experience, is required.
- 5+ years of related experience on heavy construction projects, as well as formal certification from an independent organization, depending on type of inspection assignment.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and construction specifications and be thoroughly familiar with construction related processes related to area of assignment.
Application Link and details to apply
These details were taken and shared from Parsons website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancy and to apply please visit Parsons Careers Website ,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
About the Company/Organization
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more details please visit Parsons website.
Social and Web presence of searchjobskuwait
Click the picture to Join searchjobskuwait Facebook group for jobs in Kuwait having around 90,000 members
Click the Picture to join Twitter Handle
Click the picture to visit blogger