|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Industry||Kitchen Infrastructure Service Provider/Kitchen Technology Service Provider|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
What You’ll Do
A Command Control Operator will be responsible for processing and handling customer menu orders and concerns via the telephone. You must have problem solving skills, friendly approach, and great communication skills.
A friendly person who is comfortable talking on the phone. You'll need to communicate to our customers that their orders and concerns are your number one priority. Helping to solve customers' problems is an essential part of your job.
What We Are Looking For?
You're enthusiastic about our products and have a desire to share your enthusiasm with customers. Take time to explain about our promotions and increase the up selling in positive vibe. Be patient and calm whenever encountering clients complains and problems. Coordinate properly with other department and work with a high team spirit.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls & verifying information.
- Respond to customer service requests for restaurant food orders by entering and verifying customer and menu data
- Ability to achieve and maintain company standards
- A Customer enthusiast who can work independently and cover a big volume of calls in a day
- Support marketing of products, promotion & combo upselling
- Train & Assist new colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- You’re freakishly organized – is it even a closet if it’s not color-coded?
- High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A problem-solver – you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
- Detail oriented – your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- A charmer – you can easily identify and network with suppliers in any city.
- A jack of all trades – you’re familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Not your average foodie – you are ready to live, eat and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
You’ve got integrity – you're running the show on a launch and we need to trust that you've got the best interests of the company in mind.
These details were taken and shared from the hiring section, KITOPI website containing the link to the Vacancy-
Also please note that if a particular vacancy is not listed it might be either expired/closed/not accepting applications.
For detailed information regarding the vacancies and to apply please visit hiring section of KITOPI website,look for Kuwait Location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
Visit searchjobskuwait website to stay updated with current vacancies in Kuwait
Also do,like mykuwaitjobs facebook page to stay updated with vacancies
About the Company/Organization
Kit.op.i stands for Kitchen Operation Innovations. We are a state of the art kitchen network that cooks and delivers on behalf of other food brands. We provide the infrastructure and technology that enables food brands to open delivery only locations with minimum capital expenditure and time. We handle all your delivery orders at our network of kitchens so you can focus on running your restaurant, marketing, and product innovation.
For more details visit the company website.