Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To adapt category strategies to country needs, drive/manage them across channels/customers, and follow through on the execution of category/brand plans to achieve set KPIs.
- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and Real internal Growth are achieved by country within category allocated budgets
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams while understanding and analyzing the Integrated Commercial Plan Process: Situation Analysis, Creating Winning Channel Activations and Objectives, Strategy, Tactics and Activities (OSTA)
- Define and help maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, weighted distribution, core range, planograms
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase based on picture of success and merchandising guidelines in alignment with the sales team (Quantities & Timelines) and the effective utilization of POS Material according to trade plans
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, and competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Lead the Monthly Sales Review process at country level and participate in the Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) meetings
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the sales teams
- CCSDM is jointly responsible (with the Brand Manager) for defining and optimizing Delegated (PFME) Product Fixed Marketing Expenses strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment
- 3yrs+ experience in sales/trade marketing
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, enthusiastic about reading numbers and building an action plan
- Detailed Oriented and organized
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Demonstrate ability to understand business environment
- Demonstrate strong communication, leadership, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
For a full list of details about the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section,Nestle website look for Kuwait location and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)