|Date Posted||December 15, 2019|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant- Tag 2||Experience building business and marketing plans with partners,Must have experience in delivering sales training|
|Desired Skills/Experience/Relevant-Tag 1||3-5 years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.Experience in working in a fast paced environment with revenue responsibilities|
|Total monthly salary offered in USD||Unspecified|
|Does this job requires a valid work permit/visa for the country which the job is posted?||-|
|Country in which job is based||Kuwait|
The Channel Account Manager will build and promote the Company’s position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management, specifically through the VAR community in the territory. Must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of the region, and manage to the company growth targets. Accountable for managing all reseller partnerships within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs, spearheading new business development and successfully developing alliances with key solution provider accounts. Will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and technologies. Expand sales with by building business plans including MDF strategy, account penetration strategy and profitability targets.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage key Fortinet partners end users and MSSP in the region
- Build revenue and non-revenue business plans with these partners.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel strategist to regional sales managers within region.
- Partner with Fortinet marketing and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region.
- Provide geographic channel coverage for the region.
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel to the states that are part of the assigned Territory (Between 9 to 13 trips per Quarter).
- Management of channels registered with wholesalers and responsible for monitoring renewals
- Development and attention to final users of the territory, such as state and municipal governments, major public and private universities and major companies in each region.
- 3-5 years channel sales and territory management in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales training
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with revenue responsibilities
For a full list of details about the vacancy and to apply please visit careers section, Fortinet,Website and apply against the vacancy upon suitability(link below)
facebook page to stay updated with Job Vacancies
#jobskuwait #searchjobs #jobwebsiteskuwait #searchjobskuwait #mykuwaitjobs
About the Company/Organization
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure.
We provide top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Our unique Security Fabric combines Security Processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control--while providing easier administration. The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers a unified approach that is broad, integrated, and automated. Reduce and manage the attack surface through integrated broad visibility, stop advanced threats through integrated AI-driven breach prevention, and reduce complexity through automated operations and orchestration.
Our flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment and provides a broad array of next-generation security and networking functions. Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure covering:
Network Security - Protect the entire attack surface from headquarters to branch offices with advanced security.
Multi-Cloud Security - Complete visibility and control across the cloud that enables secure applications and connectivity.
Secure Access - Deliver secure application, device access, and management without compromising performance and speed.
Security Operations - Implement advanced threat intelligence to detect, prevent, and respond sophisticated malware and improve security awareness.
Network Operations - Leverage a smart security strategy that prioritizes automation-driven network operations that spots and prevents network breaches.
Endpoint and Device Protection - Proactive protection, visibility, and control for all endpoints and devices across the network.
Application Security - Protect critical business web applications with an integrated set of products to thwart advanced threats.
Our market position and solution effectiveness have been widely validated by industry analysts, independent testing labs, business organizations, and media outlets worldwide. We are proud to count the majority of Fortune 500 companies among our satisfied customers.
Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the globe. Founded in 2000 by Ken Xie, the visionary founder and former president and CEO of NetScreen, Fortinet is led by a strong management team with deep experience in networking and security.
Join our team of cybersecurity and networking experts at the Executive Briefing Center, where you can see first-hand how our technologies can secure the demanding needs of your organization and help drive digital innovation from within.
More details please visit the website(https://www.fortinet.com/)