- Answer all inbound calls from clients and other external/ internal parties of Primary Healthcare Centers in an efficient and professional manner
- Schedule different types of appointments for clients and other external/ internal parties, depending on their needs and provide advice to clients who requires assistance as needed.
- Assist clients over the phone with requests such as appointment information, rescheduling an existing appointment, and FAQs about the services.
- Refer clients’ complaints to the concerned department to ensure complaints are resolved in a timely manner within the stipulated timeline with high efficiency and effectiveness, in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Prepare periodic reports of all complaints to be submitted to the Customer Service Manager in order to record, track and recognize customer’s complaint trends and keep a detailed record of this information in order to minimize recorded issues in future.
- Update the call centre filing system with all customer’s complaints on timely basis to ensure a fast retrieval of information as and when required.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Customer Service.
- Contact Centers
#jobskuwait #searchjobskuwait #jobwebsiteskuwait
To apply please visit careers section of Dhaman look for Call Center Office and apply